Capacity: 80 - 150 guests in 4 venues
Chapel: Stone chapel up to 80 guests
Renovatio River Estate is a wedding and event venue located on the gentle Suikerbos River in Gauteng, a short distance from Three Rivers, Vereeniging, Meyerton & the Vaal Dam and about 45 minutes from Johannesburg.
Our exclusive venue is surrounded by lush green grass, shaded by tall Blue Gum trees and offers the same tranquillity of our slow running fountain while set in the surrounds of a typically South African countryside.
With various venue options to choose from, Renovatio River Estate is ideal for any type of wedding, the following venues are located on the Estate:
● The Renovatio Banqueting Hall - a double volume thatch roofed venue large enough to host up to 150 guests with a dance floor or stage area or 200 guests without a dance floor.
● The Sandstone Chapel – a stone Chapel featuring original 1883 sand stones and a view of the old bridge that spans over the Suikerbos River, venue seats up to 80 guests
● The Aviary - a multi-purpose semi-outdoor venue with a domed-shaped roof, ideal for both a wedding service seating up to 200+ guests or a wedding reception seating up to 100 guests with a dance floor.
● The Century Tree - a large Blue Gum tree that comfortably seats over 100 guests under a canopy of leaves and is a popular place for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
● The 1883 Stonehouse Bridal Suite - a plush Bridal Suite with a spacious sandstone en-suite used for Dressing and for Over night stay
● The 1883 Lounge area – a spacious comfortable lounge area for the Bride and her Bridesmaids to relax and enjoy a glass of bubbly and canapes while getting ready for the wedding
● The Countryside Lapa - ideal for outdoor parties and smaller functions and is also used as the Bar area for weddings
● The Renovatio White House – A Cape Dutch styled house on the Estate, one of many great photographic spots on the 15 hectare Estate, a photographer’s paradise!
● Large open grass areas - ideal for large outdoor weddings or marquees. Ample secure parking for 200+ guest cars.
● The old river bridge - There is a perfect view of the remains of the old bridge built in the 1900’s from the Estate as well as from the Sandstone Chapel
Our packages and Menu options are flexible and affordable, be sure to contact us for a tailored quote suited to fit your budget.
Tel: +27 (0) 78 283 2740