Capacity: 30 - 80 guests
Chapel onsite: Up to 80 guests
Kenjara Lodge offers a Country Style Wedding Venue and Comfortable Accommodation for a couple to share a magical moment with family and friends on their wedding day.
Whether you seek something formal or relaxed occasion, our owner-managed team along with our qualified chef will ensure you personalised service, exceptional food and a unique country-style experience.
Choose from our outdoor chapel under the trees or our lovely indoor chapel, seating up to 80 guests. Thatch Reception Venue seating up to 80 guests comfortably as well as allowing a dance floor.
Kenjara Lodge offers Comfortable accommodation for your guests at discounted rates and well as the Honeymoon Suite for the Bride and Groom.
We are situated in the core of the Cradle of Humankind (World Heritage Site). The surrounding hills, fabulous tourist attractions and geology of the area make it a special place to visit.
We have 3 Wedding Packages all fully inclusive with the following:
• Venue & Chapel Hire
• Tables & Chairs
• Registration Table/Cake Table/Gift Table/DJ Table
• Designated area for Welcome Drinks / Pre-Dinner Drinks (as decided in final meeting)
• Standard Draping in Venue & Chapel
• Standard Crockery & Cutlery
• Wine & Champagne Glasses
• Red Carpet
• Barmen & Waiters
• Cash Bar facilities
• Room for Bride and Bridesmaids to get dressed in as well as room for Groom & Groomsmen
• Standard Table Clothes (White, Cream or Black)
• Standard Overlays (Burgundy, Silver, Burnt Orange, Chocolate Brown)
• White Chair Covers
• Standard Tie Backs (Burgundy, Silver, Burnt Orange, Chocolate Brown)
• Under plates (Burgundy or Silver)
• 1 x Jug of Juice per table
• 1 x Bottle of Champagne per table
• Welcome drink per guest (Old Brown Sherry
• Long or Short Glass Vases for Centre pieces (optional)
• DJ & Disco Lights (Includes pre-meeting)
• Backup Generator for power failures
• Menu Option (Buffet, Braai or Brunch)
17 Valley Road, Kromdraai, Krugersdorp 1747
Tel: +27 (0) 82 905-1018 / +27 72 476-8005
Fax: +27 (0) 11 957-0218